IT Governance Services – Steering Business Transformation with discipline
Alareeb ICT As A Corporate Governance Advisory Organization
As one of the leading strategies and governance service providers in the gulf, we aid corporates in developing a corporate IT governance framework and ensure its compliance with international standards. Our governance experts aim at following the best practices of corporate governance by understanding, analysing and following standard IT governance frameworks like ITIL, COBIT, Val IT etc.
At Alareeb ICT, we perceive the fact that information security and IT are not just IT specific, they are business oriented too. Our consultancy services help organizations to manage their IT strategies and achieve their strategic objectives.
Our tech savvy business professionals have an established track record of implementing IT governance services across organizations in different organization sizes. We understand that IT governance is an integral part of overall enterprise governance. We help companies make the right decisions around IT investments, establishing IT governance and ensuring that IT strategies are followed.
We assist organizations in aligning business models, processes, services and technologies to realize business value. Enterprises of all sizes and segments leverage these services for superior management of their digital makeover life cycle, accelerate organizational shifts and attain seamless digital business integration.
We take an integrated approach when implementing an IT governance framework, using parts of several different frameworks and standards to deliver the results you need. In Pragmatic Application of Service Management, Suzanne Van Hove and Mark Thomas provide an approach to integrating COBIT 5, ITIL and ISO 20000 that delivers better return on investment and alignment of IT with organisational objectives.
Our Governance Advisory Services
Our bouquet of governance strategy services encompasses
- Service portfolio creation
- IT service management architecture and management
- IT service management solutions, process implementation, training and support
- Strategic recruitment of process owners and service experts
- Assessment and service evaluation, reporting, risk analysis
- Shared services implementation
- Technical delivery management
Key Benefits of Our Corporate Governance Services
Our services assist organizations in implementing a formal IT governance program that offers a framework of best practices and controls, along with the following major advantages:
- Strategic management of goals in line with business outcomes
- Helps survive in a progressively competitive environment
- Greater accountability and higher profit margins
- Higher customer confidence and loyalty
- Preparedness to approach prospects and get more business
- Enhances access to financial markets
- Increases cost transparency and disclosure
Our IT Governance Process
Our IT Governance Process invoice the following steps in general.
Our Role as an Enterprise IT Governance Service Partner
Our IT governance services perform a 360-degree analysis on identifying KPIs and other dashboard parameters to assess the orientation of business primacies and IT delivery. The measurement could be done with the usage of templates, meetings, interviews and other commitment methods.
Our IT governance experts’ study multiple layers of IT project execution and based on that, create KPIs and scorecards to measure important components like:
- IT value delivery
- All-inclusive IT resource management
- Performance management
- Risk assessment and management
- Calculated orientation of IT and business
Our IT governance services help organizations
- Define policy on IT governance
- Determine an IT governance implementation plan
- Create an IT governance road map and plan for long-term policies
- Target short-term IT governance goals and successes
- Identify and manage IT-related risks and prospects
- Re-assess IT governance processes on a regular basis
- Increase the comprehensibility of IT governance
- Establish exclusions to procedures in the IT governance methods
Alareeb ICT, as your ideal IT governance service provider, assists enterprises and government organizations by empowering them with useful frameworks, procedures, and tool kits to enhance present governance systems or introduce governance for the first time.
IT Governance FAQ
What is IT Governance?
IT governance is an element of corporate governance, aimed at improving the overall management of IT, and driving improved value from its investment in information and technology. An IT Governance framework enables organisations to effectively manage its IT risks and ensures that the activities associated with information and technology are aligned with the overall business objectives. ISO 38500 is the international standard for IT governance, providing guidance for governing bodies – and their advisors – on the effective, efficient and acceptable use of IT in their organisations
Why is IT governance important?
IT governance enables an organisation to:
- Demonstrate measurable results against broader business strategies and goals;
- Meet relevant legal and regulatory obligations, such as those set out in the GDPR or the Companies Act;
- Assure stakeholders that they can have confidence in your organisation’s IT services;
- Facilitate an increase in the return on IT investment;
- Comply with certain corporate governance or public listing rules or requirements.
What is ITIL®- IT Service Management?
What is COBIT and COBIT 5?
COBIT (Control Objectives for Information and Related Technology) is an internationally recognised IT governance control framework that helps organisations meet business challenges in the areas of regulatory compliance, risk management and aligning IT strategy with organisational goals. COBIT® 2019, the latest iteration of the framework, was released in November 2018. It builds on COBIT 5, introducing new concepts and addressing the latest developments affecting enterprise IT.