Project Management Services – Fulfilling Strategic Initiatives
Alareeb ICT As A Project Management Consultancy
Our Professional Project Management Services are highly significant for fulfilling organizational objectives, especially for crucial, complex and time bound projects. We assist organizations in taking the right approach towards projects – optimizing time, efforts and budget estimates.
We ensure successful implementation of projects with our robust Project Management Services. These projects could comprise of any type of software solution – ERP, CRM, solution implementation, data migration, app integration, mobile based application, websites or any tech project.
Our project management experts have specialized training in a variety of project management methodologies such as waterfall and agile (Scrum, Kanban etc). They are also very proficient in using tools like dashboards, Gantt charts, project scheduling, resource planning, team collaboration, issue tracking etc.
Types of Project Management Services, We Offer
IT Project and Programme Management
Experienced project management consultants to offer specialized services in managing IT projects based on needed resources and skills
Project Management Office Assistance
Setting up and managing the PMO, reviewing and evaluating the framework and assist PMO with its daily operations
Project Portfolio Management Enhancement / Implementation
Affiliating portfolio project to organizational goals, offering portfolio management leadership skills
PMO Maturity Assessment
Abiding by a formal assessment process by assessing current framework and methodologies, suggesting further course of action based on maturity model
Software Selection & Implementation
Our software experts can help you select what software is best for you, depending upon your aspirations and other important factors like budget, timelines, user audience etc.
An all-inclusive deployment and management of a complete project management office, taking care of all needed activities from day one.
Major Reasons of Implementing Our Project Management Practices
Our Project Management Services are ideal when organizations are in need for
- Aligning their organisational goals to their project strategies
- Seeking project management expertise to handle one or more projects
- Experienced resources in almost all areas of project execution and management
- Leadership and direction in projects
- A clear focus, planning and monitoring assistance
Our Project Management Consultancy Process
Our Project Management Consultancy service assist you in All the Phases of the Project Management to ensure the smooth execution and closure of the Project.
Our Role as a Project Management Office
We take a well Planned, logical, measured approach to any project management service. We believe that Processes and their proper implementation is very vital for the project management Success.
Our role as an experienced and expert Project Management Consultant encompasses the following
We help/Support/Consult Organizations to
- Gathering all contributors and business owners to set up an effective atmosphere for alliance
- Identifying the right Project Management tools.
- Creating and reviewing the PMO related Processes and Documents.
- Reviewing the Project plan and Project status and suggest corrective and preventive actions.
- Improve the communication between all stakeholder.
- Identify and mitigate risks.
- Ensure minimal cost overrun, risk occurrence and scope deviation
- Abiding by PMI project management standards as mentioned in the PMBOK (PM book of knowledge)
- Monitor change and issue management closely, to ensure a smooth run
- Offering complete transparency to customers and ensure a productive association
- Realize the goals defined in the project initiation document
Key Benefits of Our Project Management Solutions
Our Project Management Consultancy offers evident benefits, as below:
- Accomplish goals faster
- Unite clients and teams
- Create a vision for success
- Put the entire team on a single, unified page for better coordination and understanding
- Offer you an edge over the rest
- Enhance the quality of work
- Abide by project deadlines and timelines
- Develop further leadership qualities
- Better manage change and increase user buy in
Project Management Services FAQ
What is Project Management?
Project Management is the use of skills, knowledge, processes, and activities to reach a defined end-result that could be a new or updated product, a changed process or a new service. It involves a number of fundamental processes such as Initiation, Planning, Execution, Monitoring & Controlling and Closure and all the tasks related to those processes. It includes managing a sequence of tasks (and the individuals or groups completing those tasks) from a defined project start date to a defined end date. Irrespective of the particular methodology used, these processes remain the same
What is a Project Management Methodology?
There are a number of different ways of managing a project depending on the nature of the project and a Project Management Methodology (PM) is the particular approach that will be used for any given project. A PM methodology provides a standard method for completing a project and ensures it is managed in a controlled and consistent fashion. It aims to ensure that the project delivers a high-quality product on time and within budget.
What is a project management office (PMO)?
A project management office (PMO) is a group — internal or external to a company — that sets, maintains and ensures standards for project management across that organization. They’re the keepers of best practices, project status and direction — all in one spot.